Help making your decision
I am glad you take an interest in my instruments!
Are you looking for a personal tool that allows perfect acoustic and artistic rendition of your music?
I have put together the following clues that will help you in your choice of instrument:
- It doesn’t take years of playing to break in my instruments. Every instrument already develops an impressive sound quality in the first week. The competition viola of 2006 was three weeks old and had about two hours break-in play!
- You can substantially influence the maturation and character of the tonal colour by the way you play the instrument – a process that my customers time and again find to be a joyful and inspiring experience.
- Nobody knows the inner workings, idiosyncrasies and needs of an instrument like the one who made it. If desired, I will maintain your instrument, conscientiously. Should you ever have any questions, I will of course be there at your side with help and advice.
- Last but not least, due to their acoustic qualities, my instruments 'move' easily in the noble circles of their time-honoured colleagues.
- With a 14-day loan period, you get the opportunity to try out the instrument in peace.
Prices on request.
Viola, length of body 39,9 cm, vibrating length of strings 36,6 cm